Become a Lucy Sparkles & Friends Teacher and/or Entertainer
We are always on the lookout for energetic, talented and ‘sparkly’ actors, musicians and dancers to join the Sparkles team.
Our Sparkles run drama, music and dance classes every week at several open venues and at over 70 nurseries and children’s centres throughout Greater London and Surrey. They also entertain on weekends at birthday parties for boys and girls aged one to six. You can apply to be a teacher, an entertainer or both.
We’re based in London and Surrey, but always looking to broaden our horizons – so if you’re interested in working outside these areas, why not talk to us about becoming a sparkles franchisee.
Who are we looking for?
- A ‘sparkly’ personality
- Commitment to inspiring and engaging children in their early years
- Experience working with children of any age
- Ability to play keyboard, guitar, ukulele or another portable melodic instrument
- Clear and tuneful singing voice
- Excellent classroom management skills
- NO inhibitions
- Experience working with children aged 0-6
- Drama, music or dance qualification
- Teaching qualification
- Experience teaching music, drama or dance in an early years setting
- Experience working as a performer
How can I apply?
Please send your availability, location, CV and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in becoming a sparkle to [email protected].